ESSEX INDUSTRIES, INC.
Essex Industries, Inc. Engineering and Services
Engineering Capabilities: Engineering, design, and development of various mechanical and electromechanical components, subassemblies and end item assemblies. Experience is primarily in mechanical and electromechanical assemblies used in aircraft oxygen, fuel, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and Hands-on Throttle And Stick ( HOTAS ) grip assemblies. Concept-through-production engineering expertise for virtually any mechanical or electromechanical component, assembly or subsystem; Reverse engineering; Product improvement and technology insertion; Rapid prototyping. All engineers currently operate PC-based SolidWorks 2000 CAD software. All Essex Manufacturing Division engineers possess degrees in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and/or Manufacturing Engineering.
Service Capabilities: Perform repair and overhaul services for aerospace/defense mechanical and electromechanical components, assemblies and systems; Rapid prototyping; Generate Component Maintenance and Overall Manuals; Extensive testing capabilities for oxygen, fuel, hydraulic and electromechanical components and assemblies.
Engineering Capabilities: Engineering, design, and development of various mechanical components, subassemblies and systems. Experience is primarily in mechanical assemblies, and oxygen containment and distribution systems used in ground-based and airborne oxygen systems. Concept-through-production engineering expertise for low- or high-pressure gaseous oxygen (GOX) systems, liquid oxygen (LOX) systems, On-Board Oxygen Generating Systems ( OBOGS ), Oxygen valves, regulators and heat exchangers; Reverse engineering; Product improvement and technology insertion; Rapid prototyping. All engineers currently operate PC-based SolidWorks 2000 CAD software. All Essex Cryogenics Division engineers possess degrees in Mechanical Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering.
Service Capabilities: Perform repair and overhaul services for various oxygen systems and components; Rapid prototyping; Generate Component Maintenance and Overhaul Manuals; Extensive testing capabilities for oxygen components, assemblies and systems.
Engineering Capabilities: Engineering, design, and development of various protective-breathing devices and oxygen conserving devices. Experience is primarily in oxygen supplied closed circuit re-breather and filtered breathing systems used in military & commercial aviation, industrial, homeland security, and personnel protection. Concept-through-production engineering expertise for protective-breathing device assemblies or subsystems including product design improvements, technology insertion and rapid prototyping. All engineers currently operate PC-based SolidWorks 2000 CAD software. All Essex PB&R engineers possess degrees in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, and/or Astronautical Engineering.
-Perform repair and overhaul services for aerospace/defense protective-breathing assemblies.
-Development of Component Maintenance and Overhaul Manuals.
-Testing capabilities for climatic, transportation, vibration, and x-ray.
INFORMATION FOR ORDERING AGENCIES
GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION
FEDERAL SUPPLY SERVICE
AUTHORIZED FEDERAL SUPPLY SCHEDULE PRICELIST
Federal Supply Schedule 084 Total Solutions for Law Enforcement, Security Facilities Management, Fire, Rescue, Clothing, Marine Craft and Emergency/Disaster Response Firefighting and Rescue Equipment, FSC Class: 42
For more information on ordering from Federal Supply Schedules go to http:www.fss.gsa.gov
Contract Period: 05/01/03 through 04/30/08
CONTRACTOR: Essex Industries, Inc. Business Size: Small/Mfg
7700 Gravois www.essexind.com
St. Louis MO 63123
Ph: 341-832-4500 Fax: 314-832-1633
1a. Awarded Special Item Number(s):
465-22 -- Breathing Air Equipment & Inhalator Devices, Accessories
567-99 Essex Industries provides Engineering & Services for Introduction
of New Products/Services, State of the art, innovative products.
1b. Lowest Priced Model Number for each Awarded Special Item Number(s): See current Price list.
2. MAXIMUM ORDER GUIDELINE: $100,000 per SIN/per Order
This maximum order is a dollar amount at which the ordering agency may request higher discounts. Contractor may: 1) Offer a lower price; 2) Offer the lowest price available under the contract; 3) Decline the order within five (5) days. Per Maximum Order provisions a delivery order may be placed against the Schedule contract even though it exceeds the maximum order.
3. MINIMUM ORDER LIMITATION: $26.00
4. GEOGRAPHIC COVERAGE: 50 United States and Washington DC, and U.S. Territories
5. POINTS OF PRODUCTION: Madison County, and St Louis County
6. BASIC DISCOUNT:
Breathing Air Systems: 10% basic discount
Parts and Repairs: 25% basic discount
Conversions: 50% basic discount off
Engineering Services: 5% basic discount
7. QUANTITY DISCOUNT: 1% discount on orders over $37,000
8. PROMPT PAYMENT TERMS: Net 30 Days.
9 a. GOVERNMENT PURCHASE CARDS ARE ACCEPTED.
9b. NOTIFICATION WHETHER GOVERNMENT PURCHASE CARDS ARE ACCEPTED OR NOT ACCEPTED ABOVE THE MICROPURCHASE THRESHOLD: To be inserted prior to distribution.
10. FOREIGN ITEMS: All items manufactured in the United States
11a. TIME OF DELIVERY: 15 Days ARO
11b. EXPEDITED DELIVERY: 24 hours if in stock
11c. OVERNIGHT/2-DAY DELIVERY: Consult Contractor
11d. URGENT REQUIREMENTS: Consult Contractor
12. FOB POINT: FOB Destination for all areas except Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Territories. These locations are FOB Origin.
13a. ORDERING ADDRESS: Essex PB&R Corporation
P.O. Box 897
Edwardsville IL 62025
13b. ORDERING PROCEDURES: For supplies and services, ordering procedures, information on Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA s), and a sample BPA can be found at the GSA/FSS Schedules Homepage www.fss.gsa.gov/schedules.
14. PAYMENT ADDRESS: 7700 Gravois
St. Louis MO 63123
15. WARRANTY PROVISIONS: Standard Commercial Warranty
16. EXPORT PACKING CHARGES, IF APPLICABLE: N/A
17. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF GOVERNMENT PURCHASE CARD ACCEPTANCE: None
18. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF GOVERNMENT PURCHASE CARD ACCEPTANCE (ANY THRESHOLDS ABOVE THE MICROPURCHASE LEVEL): Contractor to insert.
19. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF INSTALLATION (IF APPLICABLE): None
20. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REPAIR PARTS INDICATING DATE OF PARTS PRICE LISTS AND ANY DISCOUNTS FROM LIST PRICES (IF APPLICABLE): See Essex PB&R Corporation Commercial Price list for related parts (25% discount), conversions (50% discount), and repairs (25% discount) effective date Oct 1, 2002.
21. LIST OF SERVICE AND DISTRIBUTION POINTS (IF APPLICABLE): None
22. LIST OF PARTICIPATING DEALERS (IF APPLICABLE): None
23. PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE (IF APPLICABLE): None
24a. ENVIRONMENTAL ATTRIBUTES (E.G., RECYCLED CONTENT, ENERGY EFFICIENCY, AND/OR REDUCED POLLUTANTS): None
24b. SECTION 508 ELECTRONIC AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (EIT) STANDARDS CAN BE FOUND AT: www.Section508.gov. IF APPLICABLE, CONTRACTOR SECTION 508 COMPLIANCE INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE ON EIT SUPPLIES AND SERVICES AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATION: Not Applicable.
25. DATA UNIVERSAL NUMBER SYSTEM (DUNS) NUMBER: 00-629-5422
26. NOTIFICATION REGARDING REGISTRATION IN CENTRAL CONTRACTOR REGISTRATION (CCR) DATABASE: Essex Industries registration is maintained current within the Central Contract Registration system.