Knapp Management Services
GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION
Federal Supply Service
Authorized Federal Supply Schedule Price List
On-line access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing, and the option to create an electronic delivery order is available through GSA Advantage!, a menu-driven database system. The INTERNET address for GSA Advantage! is: http://www.gsaadvantage.gov/.
Schedule for: Management, Organizational and Business Improvement Services (MOBIS)
Federal Supply Group: 874 Class: R499
Contract Number: GS-10F-0437R
For more information on ordering from Federal Supply Schedules
click on the FSS Schedules button at http://www.fss.gsa.gov/
Pricelist Effective Schedule Award Date
Prices Shown Herein Are Net (discount deducted)
Contractor: Knapp Management Services
Business Size: Small Business (per SBA definition)
Telephone: (605) 332-3536
FAX Number: (605) 338-3559
Web Site: http://www.knappmanagement.com/
1a. Table of Awarded Special Item Number(s): 874-1, 874-2
1b. Identification of the lowest priced model number and lowest unit price for that model for each special item number awarded in the contract. This price is the Government price based on a unit of one, exclusive of any quantity/dollar volume, prompt payment, or any other concession affecting price. Those contracts that have unit prices based on the geographic location of the customer, should show the range of the lowest price, and cite the areas to which the prices apply.
1c. If the Contractor is proposing hourly rates a description of all corresponding commercial job titles, experience, functional responsibility and education for those types of employees or subcontractors who will perform services shall be provided. If hourly rates are not applicable, indicate not applicable for this item.
a bachelors degree from an accredited institution (four years minimum)
a professional license, granted by at least one state
at least 30 years of developing/evolving/relevant professional experience
at least 25 years of developing/evolving/relevant management experience
a program of regular continuing education (at least annual)
assumes total responsibility for the Task Order
capable of effectively facilitating strategic planning processes, with at least ten years of relevant experience
capable of effectively coordinating, facilitating, and documenting group interaction, with at least ten years of relevant experience
to be developed as needed by individual Task Orders
2. Maximum Order: $1,000,000
3. Minimum Order: $300
4. Geographic Coverage (delivery Area): FOB Domestic Only
5. Point(s) of production (city, county, and state or foreign country): Same as Contractor s address
6. Discount from list prices or statement of net price: Reduced price for strategic planning (874-1) and group coordination (874-2); details available upon request
7. Quantity discounts: 5% for that portion of expenditures in excess of $10,000 per month
8. Prompt payment terms: Net 30 days; 5% discount for electronic fund transfer (EFT) payment within 10 days of electronic submission of the original invoice
9a. Notification that Government purchase cards are accepted up to the micro-purchase threshold: Accepted
9b. Notification whether Government purchase cards are accepted or not accepted above the micro-purchase threshold: Contact the Contractor
10. Foreign items (list items by country of origin): None
11a. Time of Delivery (Contractor insert number of days): As specified by the customer on the Task Order after discussion with the Contractor
11b. Expedited Delivery. The Contractor will insert the sentence Items available for expedited delivery are noted in this price list. under this heading. The Contractor may use a symbol of its choosing to highlight items in its price list that have expedited delivery: Contact the Contractor to explain your needs.
11c. Overnight and 2-day delivery. The Contractor will indicate whether overnight and 2-day delivery are available. Also, the Contractor will indicate that the schedule customer may contact the Contractor for rates for overnight and 2-day delivery: Contact the Contractor to explain your needs.
11d. Urgent Requirements. The Contractor will note in its price list the Urgent Requirements clause of its contract and advise agencies that they can also contact the Contractor s representative to effect a faster delivery: Contact the Contractor to explain your needs.
12. F.O.B Points(s): Customer s Destination
13a. Ordering Address: Same as Contractor s address above
13b. Ordering procedures. For supplies and services, the ordering procedures, information on Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA s), and a sample BPA can be found at the GSA/FSS Schedule homepage (fss.gsa.gov/schedules).
14. Payment address: Same as Contractor s address
15. Warranty provision: N/A
16. Export Packing Charges (if applicable): N/A
17. Terms and conditions of Government purchase card acceptance (any thresholds above the micro-purchase level): Contact the Contractor
18. Terms and conditions of rental, maintenance, and repair (if applicable): N/A
19. Terms and conditions of installation (if applicable): N/A
20. Terms and conditions of repair parts indicating date of parts price lists and any discounts from list prices (if applicable): N/A
20a. Terms and conditions for any other services (if applicable): N/A
21. List of service and distribution points (if applicable): N/A
22. List of participating dealers (if applicable): N/A
23. Preventive maintenance (if applicable): N/A
24a. Special attributes such as environmental attributes, (e.g., recycled content, energy efficiency, and/or reduced pollutants): N/A
24b. If applicable, indicate that Section 508 compliance information is available on Electronic and Information Technology (EIT) supplies and services and show where full details can be found (e.g. contactor s website or other location.) The EIT standards can be found at: www.Section508.gov/. N/A
25. Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number: 84-448-6113
26. Notification regarding registration in Central Contractor Registration (CCR) database: Registered
Prices Shown Herein are Net (discount deducted)
Federal regulations and rates (as an alternative, price quotes which include expenses are available upon request).
KMS will charge for the services agreed upon, plus documented actual expenses, plus sales tax where applicable, electronically billable the end of each month based on progress, payable within thirty days; 5% discount for payment via electronic fund transfer (EFT) within ten days of electronic submission of the original invoice by KMS to the customer.
KMS will discount customer billings 5% for that portion in excess of $10,000/month.
Customers may take a 5% discount for payment via electronic fund transfer (EFT) within ten days of electronic submission of the original invoice by KMS to the customer.