GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION
Federal Supply Service
Authorized Federal Supply Schedule Price List
On-line access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing, and the option to create an electronic delivery order are available through GSA Advantage!,a menu-driven database system. The INTERNET address GSA Advantage! is: www.gsaadvantage.gov.
WORLDWIDE FEDERAL SUPPLY SCHEDULE CONTRACT FOR
Federal Supply Classes (FSC) 3510, 4110, 4120, 4140, 7310, 7320
Air Conditioning and Warm Air Heating Equipment, NAICS Code 333415
Special Items Number 639-001
Contract Number: GS-21F-0001R
Contract period: January 3, 2005 through January 2, 2010
1051 N. Main Street
Lombard, IL 60148
1. Awarded special item number(s)
639-001, Item description and GSA Price, Pages 8-14.
2. Identification of the lowest priced model number and lowest unit price for that model. Model Number 88076-B-2399, GSA Price $7.56, Page 9.
3. Contractor hourly rates: N/A
4. Maximum order: $500,000
5. Minimum order: No minimum
6. Geographic coverage:
International, FOB Origin
7. Point(s) of production:
10 Maryland Ave
Dundalk, MD 21222
8. Discount from list prices or statement of net price: Prices shown are NET, discounts deducted.
9. Quantity discounts: None.
10. Prompt payment terms: None.
11. Government purchase cards are accepted at or below the micro-purchase threshold.
12. Government purchase cards are accepted above the micro-purchase threshold.
13. Foreign items: None, all products are manufactured in the U.S.
14. Time of delivery: All SINS, 2 Days ARO
15. Expedited Delivery. All SINS, 2 Days ARO or by mutual agreement between ordering activity and contractor..
16. Overnight and 2-day delivery: Available at current (time of order) commercial rates.
17. Urgent Requirements. Agencies contact the Contractor's representative to effect a faster delivery.
18. F.O.B. point: Origin
19. Ordering address:
1051 N. Main Street
Lombard, IL 60148
20. Ordering procedures: For supplies and services, the ordering procedures, information on Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA's), and a sample BPA can be found at the GSA/FSS Schedule homepage (
21. Payment address:
1051 N. Main Street, Suite D
Lombard, IL 60148
22. Warranty provision: The Manufacturer warrants to the original owner that the Product will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period not to exceed one (1) year from start-up or eighteen months from date of shipment from the fact ory, whichever occurs first. If upon examination by the Manufacturer, the Product is shown to have a defect in material or workmanship during the warranty period, the Manufacturer will repair or replace, at its option, that part of the Product which is shown to b e defective.
The Manufacturer further warrants that the sealed refrigeration system (the product s compressor, condenser, and evaporator) will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for five (5) years from date of start-up or sixty six (66) months from date of sh ipment from the factory, whichever occurs first. If upon examination by the Manufacturer the Product is shown to have a defect in material or workmanship during the warranty period, the Manufacturer will repair or replace, at its option, that part of Product which is shown to be defective. Electrical parts (such as relays, overloads, capacitors, etc) are included in the one year limited warranty but not with the five year limited warranty of the sealed refrigeration system.
This limited warranty does not apply:
(a) if the Product has been subjected to misuse or neglect, has been accidentally or intentionally damaged, has not been installed, maintained or operated in accordance with the furnished written instructions, or has been altered or modified in any way.
(b) to any expenses, including labor or material, incurred during removal or reinstallation of the Product. (c) to any workmanship of the installer of the Product.
This limited warranty is conditional upon:
(a) shipment, to the Manufacturer, of that part of the Product thought to be defective. Goods can only be returned with prior written approval from the Manufacturer. All returns must be freight prepaid.
(b) determination, in the reasonable opinion of the Manufacturer that there exists a defect in material or workmanship.
Repair or replacement of any part under this Limited Warranty shall not extend the duration of the warranty with respect to such repaired or replaced part beyond the stated warranty period.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL SUCH OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED FROM T HIS LIMITED WARRANTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MANUFACTURER BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, OR FOR ANY AMOUNTS IN EXCESS OF THE SELLING PRICE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY PARTS THEREOF FOUND TO BE DEFECTIV E. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THE PRODUCT SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH MAY VARY BY EACH JURISDICTION.
23. Export packing charges, if applicable: N/A
24. Terms and conditions of Government purchase card acceptance: No thresholds above the micro-purchase level.
25. Terms and conditions of installation: Offered equipment is self-installable.
26. Terms and conditions of repair parts: Call 800-966-7100 for Parts.
27. Terms and conditions for any other services: None
28. List of service and distribution points:
Continental US: 1) 1051 North Main Street Suite D Lombard, IL 60148
2) 1170 W. 151st St. Suite D Olathe, KS 66061
3) 955 Harmstead Court St Charles, MO 63301
4) 10758 Tucker Street. Beltsville, MD 20705
5) 600 Washington Section B Bristol, PA 19007
6) 21122 Omega Drive Franksville, WI 53126
29. List of participating dealers: N/A.
30. Preventive maintenance: N/A.
31. Special attributes: None.
32. Section 508 compliance: N/A
33. Data Universal Number System (DUNS) number: 115369266.
34. Rankin, Inc. is registered in the Central Contractor Registration Database:
CAGE CODE: 00JE7